Features: Dairyworks Tasty Natural Cheese Slices - Value Pack
4 skinless, boneless free-range chicken thighs
1 tablespoon sweet smoked paprika
1/2 red onion
2 cloves of garlic
1 x 400g tin of black beans
4 ripe tomatoes
4 spring onions
4 large flour tortillas
Dairyworks Tasty natural cheese slices
4 tablespoons Sour cream
1. Preheat a pan over a high heat. Place chicken into a bowl, sprinkle over the paprika, and a splash of oil, and season well with salt and pepper.
2. Mix well to coat, then place the chicken into a hot pan. Cook for 10 minutes, or until charred and cooked through, turning halfway. Leave to cool slightly.
3. Meanwhile, peel and finely slice the garlic. Pick the coriander leaves and set aside, then finely slice the stalks. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat, add the garlic and coriander stalks and fry for 1 minute.
4. Drain, rinse and add the beans, then fry for a further few minutes. Finely grate in the lime zest, roughly chop and add half the coriander leaves. Stir well and remove from the heat.
5. Roughly chop the tomatoes and trim and finely slice the spring onions, then add to a bowl with the juice of the lime.
Roughly chop and add the remaining coriander leaves, mix well and season to taste. Shred the lettuce and cooled chicken.
6. Pop a tortilla into the pan for 1 minute to soften, then place onto a board. Spoon one-quarter of the beans along the middle, top with a generous spoo